Deck vest 6D from Spinlock is an automatic inflatable life jacket that combines comfort with functionality.
Deckvest 6D is perfect for long-term use as it retains its shape and function without restricting movement. The west is reinforced in vulnerable areas.
The life jacket has a number of innovative solutions, including a very effective flashing LED light, sprayhood with large visor, crotch strap, signal whistle and D-ring for safety line. Deckvest 6D fits both women and men, from 40 kg. Color of floating chamber: neon yellow.
The Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS) allows the user to disconnect from the tire line by pulling a trigger on the vest.
Being connected to the boat is without a doubt safer than being in the water, and one should always use a deck line. In the event of a fall overboard, there is still a risk of being dragged / caught along or behind the vessel, and this is a situation that can be difficult to get rid of without a good system to free oneself from the deck line.
– Color: black
– With HRS – Harness Release System – for quick and easy release from the tire line
– Size: 60-150 cm (breast size)
– Weight: + 40 kg
– Buoyancy: 170N or 275N
– One size: junior, women, men
– Release: UML Pro Sensor Elite
– CO2 cylinder: 33g
– Large sprayhood design with large, clear visor
– Release system on the back of the floating chamber for increased comfort and reduced resistance when the vest is released
– 40 mm simple crotch strap with separate storage pocket – extra wide, easy to find
– 360 degree pylon-mounted LED light
– Lume-On LED light that illuminates the neon yellow floating chamber
– Mounting for knife / cutting tools
– Approvals: CE, ISO12402-3, ISO12401